- Extra-wide 140mm dual-tower design with 6 heatpipes and dual fans provides maximum quiet cooling efficiency on a par with many all-in-one watercoolers, ideal for overclockers and silent-enthusiasts!
- Dual-fan design with renowned, award-winning NF-A15 140mm fans with Low-Noise Adaptors and PWM for automatic speed control: Full cooling performance under load, whisper quiet at idle!
- Includes high-end NT-H1 thermal paste and SecuFirm2 mounting system for easy installation on Intel LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA1200, LGA2011, LGA2066 and AMD AM4, AM3(+), AM2(+), FM2(+)
- Renowned Noctua quality backed up by 6-year manufacturer’s warranty, deluxe choice for Intel Core i9, i7, i5, i3 (e.g. 11900K, 11700K, 10900K, 10980XE) and AMD Ryzen (e.g. 5950X, 5900X, 5800X, 5600X)
- Optional NM-i17xx-MP83 mounting upgrade-kit for Intel’s new, LGA1700 based Alder Lake-S CPUs (12900K, 12700K, 12600K, KF and non-K, etc., Z690 chipset) available separately
Details: The NH-D15 chromax.black is a completely black edition of Noctua's award-winning NH-D15 premium-quality quiet CPU cooler. Due to the NH-proven D15's dual-tower heatsink architecture and NF-A15 PWM fans, it maintains the NH-successful D15's formula of outperforming all-in-one water coolers while operating quietly. Simultaneously, the chromax.black edition, with its black fans and black-coated heatsink, combines these advantages with a stealthy appearance. With the renowned SecuFirm2 multi-socket mounting system, Noctua's enthusiast-grade NT-H1 thermal compound, and a full 6-year manufacturer's warranty, the NH-D15 chromax.black is a luxurious choice for overclockers and silent enthusiasts looking for an elite-class heatsink that looks as good as it performs.