- High performance cooling fan, 120x120x25 mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max. 1700 RPM, max. 25.1 dB(A), >150,000 h MTTF
- Renowned NF-P12 high-end 120x25mm 12V fan, more than 100 awards and recommendations from international computer hardware websites and magazines, hundreds of thousands of satisfied users
- Pressure-optimised blade design with outstanding quietness of operation: high static pressure and strong CFM for air-based CPU coolers, water cooling radiators or low-noise chassis ventilation
- 1700rpm 4-pin PWM version with excellent balance of performance and quietness, supports automatic motherboard speed control (powerful airflow when required, virtually silent at idle)
- Streamlined redux edition: proven Noctua quality at an attractive price point, wide range of optional accessories (anti-vibration mounts, S-ATA adaptors, y-splitters, extension cables, etc.)
Details: The iconic NF-P12 is a long-standing favorite among enthusiast users worldwide, having helped establish Noctua's reputation as a top-tier maker of premium quality quiet cooling components. The new redux edition reissues an award-winning model in a more streamlined, affordable package that is stripped down to its essentials: the NF-P12 premium fan. With an industry-leading SSO bearing, an MTTF rating of over 150.000 hours, and a full 6-year manufacturer's guarantee, the NF-P12 redux is a proven premium pick that delivers dependable Noctua quality at an affordable price point. The 1700rpm PWM version's performance-oriented top speed is perfect for high-efficiency case, radiator, and CPU cooling, as well as other applications that demand longer performance headroom and automatic speed management via PWM.