- MASTER THE ZEN 3: The MEG B550 UNIFY unlocks the full potential of AMD Ryzen 5000 series (AM4) with a direct 14+2 power phase design turbocharged via dual 8-pin connectors to create a 90A power stage with exceptional stability for overclocking
- INTEGRATED COOLING: High-efficiency VRM thermal dissipation pads (7 W/mK) transfer heat loading directly to dual aluminium heatsinks which act in concert via a bilateral heat pipe to passively regulate peak temperatures
- LIGHTNING GEN 4: Features a steel-reinforced PCI-e 4.0 x16 slot for heavy graphics cards (AMD CrossFire via PCI-e 3.0 x16 slot) and 4 x M.2's (3 x Gen 4) with bandwidth up to 64 GB/s and double-sided Frozr thermal shielding for superior SSD cooling
- ENHANCED DDR4 MEMORY: A fully-isolated DDR circuit ensures a pure data signal for unprecedented RAM speeds up to 5100 MHz (5100 MHz/1DPC 1R, 3600 MHz/2DPC 2R) and supports 128 GB of system memory
- SERIOUSLY CAPABLE NETWORK: Features 5 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports (3 Type-A/2 Type-C), ultra-fast 2.5 Gb/s LAN, and flawless 7.1 HD audio with Audio Boost 4; Wireless connectivity includes the latest Wi-Fi 6 AX200 and Bluetooth 5.1
Details: Pure Black, Pure Performance The MEG B550 UNIFY motherboard pushes the limits of AMD B550 chipset performance for extreme gaming with its non-nonsense black finish (no RGB deadweight) and advanced integrated cooling. With its robust 90A VRM design solution, the MEG B550 UNIFY is ready to turbocharge even the latest AMD Ryzen 5000 series processors (no BIOS required). The pursuit of extreme excellence extends to ultra-fast quad DDR4 dual-channel RAM (128 GB / 5100 MHz max.) as well as a Gen 4 PCI-e 4.0 x16 (CrossFire supported) and Gen 4 M.2 connectors (max. 64 GB/s bandwidth). For fans of ultra-high gaming settings and extreme overclocking performance, the MEG B550 UNIFY delivers premium quality, capacity, and stability under even the most demanding conditions.