- Some legacy chipsets/processors from Intel prior to 8th Gen have not been updated to support memory modules featuring DDR4 16Gbit density DRAM. Check with system or motherboard manufacturer for an updated BIOS to support 16Gbit DRAM.
- Patented HyperX Infrared Sync Technology
- Stunning RGB lighting with aggressive style¹
- Intel XMP and AMD Ryzen ready
- Auto-overclock itself to the highest listed speed allowed by the system BIOS
- 100 Percent factory tested at speed
Details: The HyperX FURY DDR4 RGB module boosts performance and style with speeds up to 3733MHz, aggressive styling, and RGB lighting that runs the length of the module for seamless and beautiful effects. This stunning, cost-effective upgrade is offered in speeds ranging from 2400MHz to 3733MHz, latencies ranging from CL15 to 19, single module capacities ranging from 8GB to 32GB, and kit capacities ranging from 16GB to 128GB. It supports automatic overclocking to 2400MHz and 2666MHz and is Intel XMP- and Ryzen-ready. The HyperX FURY DDR4 RGB maintains a cool temperature thanks to its sleek, low-profile heat spreader. It's a simple, worry-free update for your Intel or AMD-based system that has been 100% speed tested and supported by a lifetime warranty.