- High-Performance RGB Pump Head: Powerful, low-noise cooling for your CPU, lit by 33 ultra-bright CAPELLIX RGB LEDs
- Corsair iCUE Commander CORE Included: A smart RGB lighting and fan speed controller gives you precise speed and lighting control over up to six RGB fans
- Magnetic Levitation RGB Fans: Two 120 mm Corsair ML RGB Series PWM fans deliver powerful airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance, with eight RGB LEDs per fan
- Extreme CPU Cooling: Incredible cooling fan performance controllable via PWM, from 400 to 2,400 RPM while in operation
- Zero RPM Mode: Zero RPM cooling profiles in Corsair iCUE software allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures, eliminating fan noise
The Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX Liquid CPU Cooler delivers powerful, low-noise cooling for your CPU, with a 240mm radiator and two Corsair ML120 RGB Magnetic Levitation PWM fans controllable between 400 RPM and 2,400 RPM.
33 Ultra-bright CAPELLIX LEDs on the pump head and eight RGB LEDs per fan let you completely personalise your cooler’s look. Connect to the included Corsair iCUE Commander CORE and powerful Corsair iCUE software to orchestrate synchronised RGB lighting, adjust fan speeds, and enable Zero RPM mode on up to six fans.
Easy to install on most major CPU sockets, with a thermally optimised split-flow cold plate and low-noise centrifugal pump for exceptional performance, the H100i ELITE CAPELLIX puts the spotlight on your cooling.
Dimensions (mm): 277 mm x 120 mm x 27 mm
Coldplate Material: Copper Radiator
Fans included:2x ML120 RGB Magnetic Levitation Fans Fan Max Speed: 2400 RPM Fan Dimensions: 120 mm x 120 mm x 25 mm Tubing
Material: Low-Permeation Rubber
Fan Airflow: 75 CFM Fan Static Pressure: 0.2 - 4.2 mm-H20
Fan Noise Level: 10 - 36 dB(A)
Lighting: RGB via iCUE
Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPPELIX Liquid CPU Cooler
Corsair Commander CORE Mounting kit for all modern CPU sockets
Two ML RGB Series PWM 120mm fans Fan and radiator mounting screws
Thermal compound (pre-applied) Alternative Pump Cap Cap Removal Tool
Quick Start Guide