- 3D QLC SSD ? High capacity without breaking the bank: ideal upgrade for users looking to make the switch from HDD to SSD
- Performance boost with dynamic SLC Caching: reach read/write speeds of up to 520/450Mbps for smoother and Faster boot, file transfers, and downloads
- Improved data integrity: the SU630 can detect and fix errors to ensure data integrity and thus enjoy an extended lifespan
- Tougher, quieter, more reliable: with No mechanical components, SSDs are more resilient than HDDs
- Ssd Toolbox and Migration utility: manage the SU630, with drive status, wear level, and lifespan information
Details: The ADATA SU630 is the perfect SSD to replace your old HDD. The SSD features next-generation QLC 3D NAND Flash for incredible value and performance. It also has LDPC ECC technology. With 3D NAND Flash, the SU650 is more efficient and reliable than 2D NAND SSDs, with a better cost-performance ratio. Faster performance> The clever SLC Caching technique allows NAND Flash memory to run in single-level cell mode, allowing for faster boot, file transfers, and downloads. With ECC (error correction code) technology, the SU650 can identify and cure mistakes to maintain data integrity and extend SSD lifespan. Its MTBF is up to 2 million hours, or 25% greater than 2D NAND SSDs. SSDs beat traditional HDDs in terms of shock, vibration (1500G/0.5ms), and temperature (0°c-70°c). They are also silent, use less power, and better safeguard your data. SSD Toolbox and migration utility The ADATA SU630 is the perfect SSD to replace your old HDD. The SSD features next-generation QLC 3D NAND Flash for incredible value and performance. It also has LDPC ECC technology.